Magic World DIY Personalised Sewing Kits, Sewing Kits and Key Chains
Adopting the elements of Montessori Education, these DIY sewing kits are wonderful to motivate and encourage the wholesome development of children by developing Motor, Sensory, Reading, Understanding, Self-directed and Practical Life skills.
There are a total of 7 personalised sewing dolls including Unicorn, Teddy, Owl, Bunny, Puppy, Raccoon, Koala and 4 key chains including Unicorn, Llama, Owl and Butterfly in Magic World Sewing Series.
Easy Arts and Crafts for Kids
With our clear step-by-step instructions, children can make the dolls by themselves without a fuss.
Fun Introduction to Life Essential Skills
A fantastic way to introduce sewing and cross-stitch methods for kids. Children can learn the practical life skills through making the doll of their choice.
Encourage Creativity and Inspiration
Children will be inspired to create their own after mastering the skills.
– Develop Fine Motor Skills & Practical Life Skills: Eye-Hand coordination, Basic stitching Skills
– Step-by-step instructions and safety needle are included
– Make a cross-stitch Unicorn Keychain roughly 10.5 cm (H), 8 cm(W)
– Content: Pre-cut velboa fabric, PE filling, colour yarn, felt outfit, plastic needle & instruction
– Suitable for children aged 5+