Here at C.S. Kids, we know how important personal information is and we are 100% committed to protecting the privacy and security of you and your information. We don’t want to take your security lightly and will do everything we can to make sure you feel happy and safe using our services.
Below we have outlined what information we collect, how we use it and how it is stored. We hope this is clear and puts your mind at ease! If you have any questions or concerns, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal and other information we collect
Through your interaction with C.S. Kids using our website, shop, phone or fax we may collect Personal Information, which is information that identifies an individual or relates to an identifiable individual. Personal Information may include, but is not limited to:
– Your name and physical address, email addresses, and telephone numbers
– Behavioural or demographic attributes, when tied to personal identifiers
– Past transactional behaviour on our website
– Information obtained from third parties on your interests
C.S. Kids may also collect Other Information through your interaction with and use of other websites, which does not reveal your specific identity or does not directly relate to an individual. Other Information may include, but is not limited to:
– Unique IDs such as a cookie placed on your computer, mobile or device IDs
– Internet Protocol address (“IP address”) and information derived from your IP address such as your geographic location
– Information about your devices such as information contained in HTTP Headers or other internet transfer protocol signals, browser or device type and version, operating system, user-agent strings and information about or from the presence or use of “apps” on your mobile devices, screen resolution, and your preferred language
– Behavioural data about your usage of the Channels, such as webpages clicked, websites and content areas visited, date and time of activities, The web search you used to locate and navigate to the Channels
In some instances, we may combine Other Information with Personal Information, such as deriving geographical location from your IP address and combining behavioural data about your usage of our website with your name. If we combine Other Information with Personal Information, we will treat the combined information as Personal Information.
We may collect statistics about how you use our website.
Sharing your Information
We do not and will never sell or rent any of your personal data to any third party. We respect and value your personal information and will only share it with people who need to know to improve your customer experience but it will never be sold.
We would love to keep you up to date with everything that is happening at C.S. Kids such as new products, events or offers. When you make a purchase, along with your purchase information, we’ll send you marketing messages by email. All of our email chains are sent through MailChimp. Your personal information is stored securely by MailChimp. You can unsubscribe or change your preferences at any time.
Changes to How we Protect Your Privacy
We may change this page from time to time to reflect how we are processing your data. If we make significant changes, we will make that clear on the C.S. Kids website or other C.S. Kids services or by some other means of contact such as email so that you are able to review the changes before you continue to use C.S. Kids.
Last updated 28 May 2018